Dive Into Aquatic Therapy at our Clifton Street Practice
Our aquatic therapy program consists of supervised exercises performed in the water that provides a safe and effective method for healing injuries, faster progress, and increasing mobility with each completed exercise.
Aquatic therapy can benefit patients with the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Common orthopedic injuries
The water’s buoyancy reduces the effects of gravity while facilitating mobility, assisting with exercise, and allows for easier movements with a decreased stress placed on painful joints. The warmth of the water (92°F) allows muscles to relax while helping to reduce pain.
- What are some benefits from Aquatic Therapy?
- Increased circulation
- Decreased swelling
- Increased range of motion, flexibility, strength, and endurance.
- Minimized pain and muscle spasms
- Increased balance and coordination
- Allows for more rapid recovery time
Monday: 7am – 6pm
Tuesday: 7am – 6pm
Wednesday: 7am – 6pm
Thursday: 7am – 6pm
Friday: 7am – 5pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday