Men who experience pain below the waist, dysfunction, or urinary incontinence can experience positive results from physical therapy. Dr. Andy Tatom, PT, DPT, OCS, is the only male Physical Therapist in Lynchburg who offers a comprehensive treatment plan to decrease symptoms and minimize pain. Treatment will be discreet and tailored to each individual for maximum results and total patient comfort.
PHYSICAL THERAPY BENEFITS MEN WHO HAVE:
- Pelvic floor pain
- Prostate/post-prostatectomy pain
- Testicular pain
- Sexual dysfunction from pain
- Mild urinary incontinence
COMPREHENSIVE PLANS INCLUDE:
- A comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation
- Osteopathic (gentle, hands-on) treatment techniques
- Exercise for pelvic floor muscles
- Core strengthening
- Relaxation techniques
- Activity modification
- Home exercise program
Call for answers to your questions or for an appointment:
1-855-RACV4PT or fax physician orders to 1-434-509-1695.
At Rehab Associates, we are committed to having the patient seen by
a physical therapist within 48 hours of receiving the initial order.