Rehab Associates of Central Virginia complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Rehab Associates of Central Virginia:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please tell our staff and they will work with our Civil Rights Coordinator to facilitate the services.
If you believe that Rehab Associates of Central Virginia has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
- Rehab Associates of Central Virginia
- ATTN: Jessica Wright, Civil Rights Coordinator
- 20347 Timberlake Rd Suite B
- Lynchburg VA 24502
- Phone: 434-845-9053
- Fax: 434-528-2788
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Jessica Wright, Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf. Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html. You can send complaints or call regarding complaints to:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 200 Independence Avenue, SW
- Room 509F, HHH Building
- Washington, D.C. 20201
- 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-434-845-9053.